Friday, November 6, 2009

6th November 2009


"The wise one, may I be excused for any shortcomings on my part that may have been uncautiously committed by me, by speech, thought or body."


Finally... the day had arrived..
the whole week.. i went to school with a leaden heart.
especially today... the feeling was freaking strong.

the Graduation Ceremony held this morning at SMKM School Hall.
the ceremony is full of happiness and sadness..

Time flies..
12 years primary and secondary school life ended today.
today.. is the last day for us to be in the school.. there's smiles but also tears..


To ALL My Dear Friends..
Im glad to know and met all of u in my life.
Although sometimes v quarrel because of some small matters but i hope on this big day, together v delete all the bad memories, incidents and just remember the good & wonderful moment that v had. ;)
FRIENDS...
please forgive me if i had did something wrong before or i did something that hurt u all.
remember to FORGIVE YA.. :)

To ALL My Teachers...
I'm here to THANKS u all for guiding and teaching me..
there's many times i did something that made you all angry, disappointed and so on..
but u all keep forgiving me, never give up on me, keep encourage me, still willing to teach and help. 
I feel really grateful to all of u ...
"Im here to say SORRY and THANKS to all my beloved teachers.
Please forgive me for the wrong i had made.
Thanks because of ur praises. ur applauds. ur help. ur supports. ur guidance.
I will remember the advice given by you all."

Im Glad to Met, to Know and to Have ALL of You!

Thanks you guys for always being there for me!

well..
tonight will be our enjoy moment..
Steamboat | Karaoke
ENJOY TO THE MAX Buddies~
hehe^^

should take a nap and prepare for tonight..
Bye :D


P/S : Thanks ......... and Tiger for the presents.. :)



THANK YOU. FRIENDSHIP FOREVER. KEEP IN TOUCH GUYS.