Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT!!! :D



Sunday night was auntie's birthday celebration.
she had made booking @ McD to celebrate her birthday.
was really enjoy and fun.

mom went to worked that night and she asked my cousin (mom's nephew) sent me and my sis to McD.
so on that day around 6.55pm v reached there. (McD which located at Super Kinta area)
when i arrived then i called to my bro and told him that i had arrived at McD and i asked where are them.. but my bro said they still at home. "alright v will wait here" i told him.
so 3 of us wait at McD until 7.30pm..
i got a call from my bro and he asked
"where are u guys??"
"wey boss, i at McD lar." i answered.
then he said "McD? where? v arrived d. where are u???"
then i said "u all already arrived?! where are u o?? i never see u all."
*my youngest bro snatch the phone and said*
"Sis, v are at the McD which v ate with uncle's wife before. which McD u all at??"
"what?! McD located at Tesco extra there??? OMG.. who told me is at Super Kinta area? im at McD the town area now. *angry* k lar k lar. i call aunt (mom's sis) now to come and fetch us go there lar. SHIT!"
Sigh! when we reached there, everybody looked at us.. the earlier become the last.. =\
3 of us were so hungry and faster start our "dinner".. burger.. fries.. coke.. ice-cream..
wow.. FULL after 10 mins...
and then auntie gave us party sets and also ANGPAU to everybody included grandma.. hahas..
ok. everybody happy is happy now with the angpau.. LOL
PICTURES :)